Sunday 8 August 2010

Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast, faster than you could believe, don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink. Good luck.

Well I'm back and I thought I might as well start of with this photo. It's one of my favourite pictures I've found on flickr, mainly for the Doctor Who reference. But, nonetheless, it's a really nice photo. I love these stone statues manily because they're so eerily still and almost creepily peaceful... And then there's the association with Doctor Who; that possibility that as soon as you blink it could be gone... Or at your throat. There's always going to be a little bit of me that would love it if, one day, I was looking at a statue of an Angel and it moved as I blinked.
That's a plus of having a vivid imagination; some times, I'm not totally sure that they haven't moved, even if it's only a tiny bit... But that's just me and the kid I am. I'm fascinated by seemingly impossibilities. Things that the grown up world know are impossible; things that can not happen in real life. There's a little saying that I've grown to love: nothing is impossible, merely mathematically improbable.

Anyway, I'm going to get back into blogging soon. I've been a bit slack, not a lot's been going on and I feel boring... Anyway, ttyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment