Saturday 18 September 2010

I just wish you'd talk to me.

Sometimes I feel so isolated from you and at other times I feel like you're my best friend. You're my little sister and I care about you. Okay, I know I may not show it very well but that's because I'm your brother. I'm a guy and we suck at that kind of stuff. But I just wish that you'd talk to me. I feel like I don't know you, like you're living a life in a totally different time zone and city to me. You never tell me anything but I still hear whispers. Minor things you mention, little things you let slip. Sometimes they annoy me, sometimes they frustrate me... Sometimes they worry and scare me. I just wish you felt like you could come and tell me. I love you so much because you're my little sister; I only want the absolute best for you in your life. But I feel so distant from you sometimes and I hate it when you make me and mum the bad guys. We don't want to stop you from having a good time and seeing your friends and blah blah blah. And it really hurts when you say I've changed and that I'm no fun and that I'm boring and that I hate having fun. It really does. I just don't like mindless stupidity.
Meh, this is turning into a rant and that's not what I wanted to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment