Monday 7 March 2011

Back in the Groove

Now that, my dear friends, is more like it.
Today in the world of study land has been a good day. Friday ended on a reasonably sour note. I felt annoyed that I hadn't got more of my essay done and that I was feeling totally distracted and couldn't focus. I was totally at the end of my tether and about ready to give up. Call it a day. But the morning has dawned, the day has past, and I have been reasonably successful. This morning I got up, read through my base plan-derived sentences, made some amendments and got typing. After 1 day, 2, 1 litre bottles of squash, 1 cafe latte, half a packet of oreos, an awful lot of soundtracks and some spaghetti later, three quarters of my essay is done. It's not as much as I had hoped to get done but I did waste a few hours this morning and so I can excuse it. But I am so very pleased with my productivity compared with Friday.

I feel I may have got my groove back.

No comments:

Post a Comment