Tuesday 8 March 2011

Once More Into the Breach

It happened again. I knew it would at some point, it was inevitable really... Thing is, I could feel it happening this time, which was a slightly unusual feeling. It was the first time I'd known it was happening and the third that it had happened.
I've fallen in love again.
And yes, I know it's horribly soppy and mushy but I don't care. I've fallen in love once again and it feels amazing. I can't explain it; I was on skype talking to Gemma about... stuff. Just stuff, and I felt butterflies in my stomach. I felt like I did when I first started talking to her after we'd made "us" official. I felt a thirll to just to be talking to her and I had the most unusual and amazing mix of emotions. I had to fight hard to stop myself from bursting out and laughing like an idiot, but I had tears in my eyes at the same time. All I wanted at that exact moment was to sit and look at her face. It's all I can do at this distance, I can't hug, I can't kiss, I can't touch... But I can look and, oh blimey Charlie, do I have something utterly gorgeous to look at.
Breathtaking. Yes, I just said that. Yes, I know it's cliched.
But I think that's another part of knowing you're really in love. Cheesy cliches that are only true and applicable in movies are actually true. You can say them and know you're saying them honestly (although there will be a slight hint of guilt at the utter cheesiness).

I am totally and completely in love. And that's a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment