Wednesday 23 March 2011

Musically Speaking

I am totally in love with music. It is one of (several) passions I have. I've only recently become aware of the freedom it affords and I hate that I didn't find it earlier. The feeling that perfectly sending out a bass riff I've just learned or even made up; the joy, the sense of accomplishment, the ultimately relaxing feeling that it brings.
Singing is just as brilliant too. Letting go and just flying along with a song that you inexplicably know every lyric to; not through rehearsal but simply because you've listened to it that many times that it's imprinted onto your mind. You know every inhalation, every pause, every stuttered line.
I just had one of those moments: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge. I know it like the back of my hand, I've listened to it that much.

I don't really have a point to this post. I just... I am a passionate man. I like to share my passions and freak people out with how disproportionately I love things. I am an obsessor and I am proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment