Monday 10 January 2011

Disconnected

My life has been a lot less... online lately. It's been weird. Moving into a new house is obviously going to bring a period of disconnection, phone and internet services must be transferred over to the new address etc. But it's taking longer than anticipated... Talk talk are slacking off in their duties as an internet service provider. However, it's not been as bad as I would have thought. I've been getting on better with work (although there will always be distractions to be found). But it's been surprisingly... enjoyable. I've been reading books that I've been meaning to read for months, watching movies that I haven't seen for ages, listening to albums all the way through instead of mixed in with other albums in playlists, chatting to friends on the phone instead of online. I've missed my girlfriend... It's been tough only being able to chat on the phone, not being able to skype and see her. That's been rough going...
But that's the only negative.
I honestly haven't missed the internet as much as I thought I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment