Friday 18 June 2010

What to do, what to do...

I hate it when awkward and annoying situations arise. Some people can't take a hint. :/
I'm too nice, this is my problem. I can't just say "Go away. I don't want to hang out."
Lately, an "old friend" has decided to try and renew an old friendship. We used to hang out loads when we were younger. We were both MASSIVE Star Wars geeks, loved all the same movies so yeah, we got on well. Had a lot in common.
But that was then. This is now. Through different circumstances we stopped hanging out. Just the way things go. But he now wants to start hanging out again and the thing is... I've changed. My taste has widened and I've become a different person whilst he's stayed the same. We have barely anything in common any more and he doesn't see it. He doesn't take any hints, the numerous awkward silences go by as if they're unnoticed and he doesn't seem to get it. We're two very different people now...
Oh what to do, what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment