Friday 2 July 2010

Boring

I am, apparently, boring. Now, I would normally go along with this asessment. I feel I am a rather boring person. However, I won't go along with it this time.
I hardly ever drink. It's my choice, I honestly don't see the point if I'm honest. It's expensive and rarely tastes good. I'd much rather drink something that tastes good and isn't going to bankrupt me after a night. Does that make me boring? Nope. What is the point of spending a fortune on getting totally shitfaced, not remembering what you did and even if you could it's likely that you wouldn't want to remember the things that you did. And I will have an intact liver.
I don't smoke. Seriously? Are you even using this as a case for my being boring? Yeah, I'm so boring for wanting to avoid lung cancer... I'm not even going to comment majorly, this is so pathetic.
I'm not "into girls". Now, I know what you mean by this. I am into girls, in a certain sense. I just don't screw everything female that I come into contact with. I'm a virgin and I am proud to say it. Far too many people go out and lose it to any mildly attractive douche they find in a club. Not for me thanks; that's too easy. It's far more challenging and rewarding to hold onto something that is given away too easily in this culture. So it feels great. Big woop. It'll feel even better after a long wait, I can guarantee you.
I'm sick and tired of being labelled as boring because I am different. I like things that you don't. In all honesty, I find you boring and vacuous. You are all the same; you live to get totally wasted on the weekends and it's pointless and dull. You work hard to gain money and then you throw it away on booze. You are so unutterably unbearable and I hope that I never have to spend time with you socially. Any of you.
~Directed towards those at my work place. Enjoy your liver poisoning, lung cancer and syphilis.~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment