Sunday 25 April 2010

Between waking and sleeping

I don't like that moment. That period you spend lying in the dark, waiting for sleep to come, when you think of everything and nothing. Everything you want comes to mind and everything in your life that you hate becomes completely obvious.
I hate this moment. As I lie in bed I feel my loneliest, no sounds, no one around. For once I want to feel someone there when I sleep. Not, like, in a sexual way. I want to feel someone next to me as I sleep. I want to hear breaths that aren't mine. Just, I don't know. I just want to fall asleep without feeling alone for once.
As I lie in that time between wake and sleep I see what I want. It's just one thing. And I worry that I'll never find it. Yeah, that's why I don't go to bed that early. The sleepier I am, the shorter this time is.

And on that note, I'm off to stalk tumblr until my eyes start to close. Ciao.

1 comment:

  1. *hugs*

    I know exactly what you mean.... except when I crash out :(

    ReplyDelete