Wednesday 4 May 2011

Epyon

Master grade Gundam Epyon. I am currently loving Ban Dai! They finally gave us master grade shenlong (which I still NEEEED) and now Epyon! I mean, look at how gorgeous it is:


I want it. So very much. I'm loving the slightly altered design for the Endless Waltz re-designs they're doing lately; I love how angular it is. The only thing I'm slightly worried about is the transformation; I wonder how flimsy that'll make the frame. Knowing Ban Dai, they'll probably do a good job of the kit, especially with the success they've been having with this run of Wing kits. They've been tight, trim and slim; the inner frames work exceptionally well and everything's just right where it should be and works just as it should. I'm just wondering how much of the XXXG inner frame is going to remain in this kit or whether they'll just design a totally new one. It's gonna be pretty complex getting it to transform in the way it does so I'm thinking they may start of with the XXXG frame as a base and crate a new version... Anyway, we'll just have to wait and see. I'm really looking forward to this release; it's been a long time coming and, after the Wing Gundam, it's my favourite mobile suit from Gundam Wing. And, from the looks of it, it's going to be a good 'un.

TTYL, K.B.O.

No comments:

Post a Comment