Saturday 29 May 2010

"the Bad Guy"

I am so sick of being made the bad guy. Everything I do, I do for others. I want to be there at all times for my friends and family. I want them to be able to trust me and rely on me. That's me, the nice, reliable guy. Always there when you need him. But as soon as I need someone to be there for me I find the tables have totally changed. When I'm grumpy it's "You've changed and you need to sort your problem out," or if I need someone to be there for me and to hold me up I'm "Selfish".
Fine then. I'll be a mean bastard and let you sort out your own shit then, shall I? I bet you'd love it if I told you to stop being so selfish or that you've changed and need to sort your own problems out. Yeah, I should do it for the shits and giggles.
Except I won't.
Because I care about people too bloody much.
Because this little voice deep inside me tells me "treat others the way you would like to be treated."

No comments:

Post a Comment