Tuesday 25 May 2010

It never ends...

Today, the boredom of this city hit me again. I am really starting to hate it here mainly because I have nothing to do. I can't just call someone and pop over to relax because even my friends here live, like, a 20 minute drive away. I have few friends. Granted, the ones I do have are amazing and I wouldn't change anything about them. But I wish more of them lived here. I have 2 really good friends that live in Norwich. That's it. It's so frustrating. Now you may say, come on. There's always a way to make new friends. Well, not for me there isn't. "Go out and have a good time with people from work?" No. All they care about is going out clubbing on the weekends and getting hammered. I can just about put up with them when I have to work with them. Placing myself in a situation that I cannot stand with people that I really do not like is just... No. No thanks.
My friends are all over the place. Sweden, Bournemouth, Ipswich. I hardly ever get to see them and I miss them every day. Why can't all the cool people that I love live in one place and me with them?
I miss having people to just sit and chat with. I can't wait for camp. For one whole week I'll be surrounded by people that are different to me, but all have one thing in common: christianity. I can't wait for those nights, sitting out under the stars talking about anything and everything. Can August be now please?
Neither can I wait for September. Minna's coming back. MINNA'S COMING BACK! Ooooh man I can't wait. The plan is for me to stay with her and the friends she's coming over with in London for three-ish days. I can not wait. I get to wake up knowing that I'm still in London and I can still talk to her and hang out. And it's gonna be beyond cool meeting Andreas and Mimmi (and anyone else that comes.) I really really want summer to go by pretty quick.
And then in the short term, half term is coming up. This means I gets a panda! ^_^ I really cant wait for this either. List of things currently planned: pretzels, photos, glompage, snuggles, talking, Lush (shop of bathy stuff. Only teh Gemma wants to go there. I'm not interested...), and chillage in the Norwich cathedral cloisters. I'm really looking forward to ACTUALLY doing something for once...
Anyways, I have moaned on enough. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment