Tuesday 11 May 2010

Bring it on

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all" - Helen Keller.

I'm looking forward to what's coming, though I don't know what it is. I used to be scared about what was coming, because I can't see ahead. I can't see the future and I can't see the paths ahead, let alone which one I should take. But I was thinking the other day. I crave new and exciting things. I crave adventure. And then it struck me: what's more new and exciting than going into a new day not having a clue what's going to happen? Right now, I have no restrictions - I don't know what I'll be doing each day. I realised something; life is an adventure.
Where am I going? I have no idea. What am I going to do for the rest of my life? No clue.
And that's a huge adventure. I could do anything I want. I could be anything I want. And that no longer scares me. Quite the opposite, it excites me.

*

Now, despite that I am totally full of wanderlust. More needs to be seen and done. I'm getting itchy feet again. I wanna see the world. That being said, I'm more content in Norwich (but only a tiny bit).
I can't wait for summer. I've got camp and that's gonna be great, I can't wait to see all the friends I made there in the past again. I wish I'd started going earlier, I only have another 5 years after this one. It's only just struck me how few I have left; six more. That's next to nothing and I'm really gonna miss it when it's time to stop. I don't want it to stop, it's far too good. But, nonetheless, I can't wait. Good friends, good teaching; I always love the time spent there. A goal this year is to sleep out under the stars. Or at least, to stay out as long as I can. The site's on the coast, away from any big towns. This means very little light pollution - ergo, lots of visible stars. <3>
  • Muse
  • Minna and (hopefully) some of her friends
Within the same month. It's going to be so awesome. Hopefully, I'll be spending a few days down in London with Minna and some of her friends. That will be very very cool.
But Muse... Oh man... I can't adequately describe how excited I am about seeing Muse live. This not only going to be my first time seeing them live, but my first live concert! Starting off with a strong start. ;) Honestly, every time I listen to any of the live Muse tracks I have, my excitement about it grows a little more. It. Will. Be. AMAZING.

End of post. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment