Friday 15 April 2011

Passionate

I am an extremely passionate person. I think that this is partly why I tend not to get involved in discussions too much. When I do, I fight my corner to the death even when I potentially don't need to.

Tonight was a case in point; I was chatting to mum about creation v evolution and I started to get really passionate and animated. Now, the thing is, mum is on my side; yet I still got quite worked up about it and THAT'S why I don't really tend to get involved in discussions. It's slightly embarrassing because I go into overdrive and get too... over the top on things.

I am a passionate nerd; there, I said it.


Okay, so o know this is late but I can't forget about BEDA! I will not fail! But I am currently in bed, half asleep and looking forward to seeing Gem tomorrow.


Anyway, goodnight world!


No comments:

Post a Comment