Wednesday 20 April 2011

Throne Thoughts

Right now, I advise you that this is unlikely to be pleasant.

Now, we all have them. If anyone denies it then they're either vacuous and vapid or not entirely human... We've all had those times when we're sat on the loo, going through the processes that we go through and we begin to ponder the most random things. The weirdest and most awkward subject matter pops into our heads. This often happens to me and so I have decided to make this a semi-feature of my blog. It is likely to be slightly crude, most likely applicable to TMI Tuesday and as such I apologise for the content of this post and any future posts. So here you go; throne thoughts post number one.

Okay, so today I was sat on the toilet doing my civic duty when I suddenly had this thought; I wonder if anyone has been in the process of doing a dump and through this, ejaculated. Now, everyone knows that a good dump can be a pleasurable process, but I wonder if it's ever been so much so that a person has involuntarily jizzed. Is that even possible?
Yes, I know what you're thinking now; BEN! THAT IS DISGUSTING.
Well, now you know what to expect from these posts.

Anyway, that's all...

No comments:

Post a Comment