Saturday 9 April 2011

All Filler, No Killer

I feel like this is cheater's cop out of a post but I'm really tired from work and my head won't think up anything good to post. I had a pretty busy day at work today, but then I usually do. But it was pretty good, although I think I may be coming down with man-flu. I dunno, it could just be the all dust from the warehouse/ clothes aggravating my allergies. But ho hum, this is uninteresting information...
I'm looking forward to next week; it's the Easter holidays which mean I get to spend some times with my girlfriend! That'll be awesome, I'm really looking forward to it. we're planning on going up to Yarmouth on Friday the 22nd and see a show at the Hippodrome which will be great; Gemma will be hyper. She always is when going to the circus.

But anyway, this post is decidedly mediocre. I should do something exceptional tomorrow... But until then, here; have a cool picture picture of a Gyarados.




No comments:

Post a Comment