Wednesday 13 April 2011

MG Shenlong Gundam EW


MG Shenlong Gundam EW, originally uploaded by vegeta8259.

Okay.
I have been waiting for this kit for so so long. I had the old high grade Shenlong a while back and that was... okay. I guess... I can't have a go at Ban Dai for it because it was still early days for Gunpla and for its time it was a good kit. But that was mainly because back then there was nothing to compare it to. But now we have this; The Master Grade Shenlong (ver. ka/ Endless Waltz version).
Okay. Basically, you have the mobile suits from Endless Waltz which are supposed to be the suits from the end of the Gundam Wing series. Except they look totally different. I heard somewhere that it's supposed to be some "alternate reality" or something like that. ANYWAY, Hajime Katoki sensei redesigned the original suits to look more like they were the predecessors of the Endless Waltz suits.
I've seen some reviews of this and I've seen a lot of photos and I can only say that I'm impressed. The quality of Gunpla these days is incredible and this is just another top notch release. Like I said, Shenlong is the one I've been waiting for for ages and now its out I will definitely have to make an effort to pick one up. I don't think it'll be my next pay day, but maybe the one after that.
You know what, I'm so excited about it and so eager to get it that I may even see if I can put in some overtime at work just so I can get it. Yes. I am being serious here.

Anyway, that's that and I need sleep. Cioa é buona notte.

No comments:

Post a Comment