Friday 22 April 2011

TLC

I currently feel chilled and relaxed and fresh. It's a good end to my week off which I've really enjoyed and I'm even looking forward (kinda) to getting started again next week. I'm just hoping I haven't forgotten every word of Italian I've learned... But anyway, today is what this post is about; today and the epic force that is Gemma.
Today, as my last day off and last chance I'll get to see her for a while, I went up to Ipswich to see Gem. It started off well. I was aiming to get the 9 o'clock train; I woke up at 8:09. The bus didn't leave till 8:45. Needless to say I missed it and had to wait for the 10:00 train. C'est la vie, that's how life goes. Serves us right for stealing an extra hour in Yarmouth on Monday... But anyway, I got to Ipswich and we boogled (yes, that is a word now stop criticising me) off to her place with my bad of Star Wars DVDs in tow. It was our mission to watch all three of the original trilogy and that kinda happened, but I was a little distracted.
You see, Gemma is the master of relaxation therapy stuffs and today she, apparently, took great pleasure in making me extremely relaxed. I will be honest with you, it was the best thing anyone has ever done to or for me. She also plucked my eyebrows (yes, you read that right) which wasn't all that therapeutic but it was still nice. It was kinda funny actually, it stung more than I thought it would; I'm starting to get a new respect for that which the ladies in my life have to go through. I was making some kinda weird noises, from what I can remember and I assume Gem found them somewhat amusing, from the way she collapsed laughing. :P But it was good, I now have no mono-brow.
Then Gem administered some TLC which was absolutely amazing, I'm not going to lie. There was a bit of toner, bit of moisturiser and a bit of a face massage going on and it was so nice, you don't even know. It just chilled me out totally, like I haven't ever been chilled. Today was just generally a chilled out day and it was thanks to her. For the first time, I fell asleep on her and I don't generally do it. I'm usually the one that gets fallen asleep on which is the way I like it. But I was just so ~gone~ that I just snuggled up to her and dropped off, and it was kinda nice that I was relaxed enough to do it. And then to do it again... I will be honest, I am slightly embarrassed that I did drop off (I'm just glad I didn't dribble...) and that it happened twice, but it was nice waking up. Smelling her hair, cuddling up close. I liked it. All the while, Star Wars was playing and we managed to do all 3. Well... all 3, bar the last 20 or so minutes of Return of the Jedi. But nonetheless, a decent achievement I feel.

Today was a really lovely day and I really enjoyed it. I'm still totally chilled and calm and just... really really good inside. I take on work tomorrow *rolls eyes* and I don't really care. It gets me money, although not really a lot of it. But, c'est la vie: beggars can't be choosers. I am now going to go and watch some TobyGames on you tube whilst I eat Cream Eggs.

Goodnight and until next time, K.B.O.

No comments:

Post a Comment