Saturday 16 April 2011

Jam Packed

This coming week will be an absolute, nightmarish pile of doo doo. Hot steamy doo doo. Hot steamy doo doo with flies. I'm gonna be up against it with all the work I have planned. Seriously guys, you have no idea... Let me give you a quick run-down of my time table:













THAT'S FREAKING RIGHT! I have a week off and oh my days, do I need it. I'm really excited and looking forward to it because I am having an adventure! On Moday I'm planning on going to Yarmouth with Gemma which should be awesome. There has been talk of going to the Sea Life Centre because we are children and we like fish. And hopefully, providing the weather's nice, we'll get ice cream and go on the beach and it'll just be super fun times. Then I'm hoping to get back down to the Seal and Bird Rescue Trust for a few days this week. They're up this way doing a show and I'm hopefully going to show up and help out (I say show up like i'll just arrive out of the blue, I have been in contact about helping out this week.) Then, if I can, I'm hoping to spend a couple of other days down at the centre on the coast. I've really missed not being able to get up to spend time at the centre. I wonder how much it's changed there... I know they've got a wading pool now and they're in the middle of some renovations so who knows how different it could be. But it'll be so good to just see everyone there again, let alone the animals. I really miss it an awful lot; spending a little time there will be epic.

I'm so looking forward to this coming week, you have literally no idea. I need a week where I do no work, where I don't even think about any work of any sort. It's going to be so welcome. I totally can't wait.

Until next time, K.B.O

No comments:

Post a Comment