Friday 23 April 2010

quick changes

Last night wasn't great. I have reasonably frequent bouts of loneliness, one of which occured last night. However, it wasn't that bad. Well, it wasn't at first. I then decided to watch Love Actually. That didn't help at all. Yeah, it sort of made the pain of loneliness more acute... I don't like that film, it made my heart hurt. :/ Went to bed missing Minna like crazy and wishing I had someone. Not a fun night.
But now, today. Today was better. I woke up knowing that I had money in the bank. And a pretty good amount. It was time for some much needed retail therapy. Now, it's somewhat of a myth that only the ladies enjoy retail therapy. Us guys just tend to do it a little less than the ladies... And we tend to bring back slightly less... :P Anyway, a good and successful morning was had. I came home with a new pair converses and JEANS! :O Honestly, finding jeans that fit and look good is nigh impossible. Chalk one up for Burton.
Then I went to the cathedral and chilled for a bit. I really love it there, so peaceful. Follwing the cathedral, I went for a bit of a walk down by the river and then home. A good day was indeed had.

No comments:

Post a Comment