Wednesday 14 April 2010

The new trend

This post is likely to turn into one massive rant. I am just warning you.

I'm seeing something lately amongst the young ladies of my generation and I'm finding it disappointing. There appears to be a rise in a "all guys are a'holes" attitude. I find this very sad and disappointing. But, generally, it's not the girls' fault. Sure, there are some girls in existence that are completely horrible and do their best to invite/ deserve general douchery on the guys front. But who I am sad about and disappointed in are the guys. I've had it with seeing "guy X messed around with girl Y and messed her about" etc etc. It disgusts me. Every single guy that has ever treated a girl like she is worthless, like she's dirt and like she doesn't matter deserves a solid punch. This saddens me and disgusts me, mainly because when people get to know me and find out that I'm actually a nice guy it's like some kind of surprise! Like the natural form of man is le douché and I'm some kind of weird and rare sub-species. It shouldn't be like this.
Nice guys do exist, contrary to popular belief. There are guys that are gentlemanly and treat women how they should be treated. We are around, but the thing is we don't make as much noise as le douché so we often go unnoticed.
I apologies for each and every douche.
This has got me so angry. Get a grip, men of the world. Stop acting like complete idiots and be actual men. Not simply biologically men.
Women of the world, don't give up on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment