Friday 9 April 2010

THAT'S IT

I'm done. Yep, I've had enough. I can't do it any more, literally. I physically can't do any more coursework. Literally, I can't make myself do it. Whenever I sit down to study I can't make myself do it; my mind won't focus, I can't take any notes. I read the words but it means nothing to me, nothing goes in and it becomes apparent when I get to the assignments it becomes apparent that I haven't learned what I need to learn. It's causing me far more stress than it's worth and so enough I say! I can't take it any more.

I give up. I am dropping this course. You can try and convince me to keep going, but it will have no effect. I am resolute. The stress and the strain is far too much and I can't take it any more. This was the wrong course for me, I am 100% sure of it. It's not something I want to pursue any further after this is over so there's really no point in carrying on. That's not to say I'm leaving the OU behind totally; in the Autumn I'm going to start a new course, something I actually want to do. That is most likely going to be a languange course, probably Italian. Over the summer I'm hoping to get out and do some work of the sort I enjoy, active and hands on. I can never work in an office job or something like that. I need to do something physical and creative.

And now, I believe it is time to go out and get my hair lopped off. The mop needs to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment