Tuesday 20 April 2010

Wow

Self confidence is on a massive up lately. This is pleasing to me. I don't like being shy and the fact that my confidence is growing is great news to me.
For example. Yesterday, I went out with my mum and Abi for Mum's B'day meal. The waitress that served us had some of the most incredible eyes I'd ever seen. No lie, they were a gorgeous turquouise colour. They were stunning. And so, after we'd finished, I told her that I thought they were stunning.
Now, this may be nothing to anyone reading. It may seem like something small and... yeah, nothing major. But for me, to go up to someone I don't know and have never seen before and compliment them is just something I don't do. Ever. I was a little shocked that I actually had the courage to do it. It's a good thing. A very good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment