Saturday 20 March 2010

Creativity 2.0

Life. I currently have no desire to be acquanted with it. I find it generally offensive and irritating. It's a nice thing, but I wouldn't mind it if it just buzzed off. I've had enough of it.

However, there is one thing that helps me to forget how much the life I'm living currently is unsatisfactory: writing.
Whether it's blogging like this or being creative with my writing. It's like I have a viaduct for everything in my head. Especially for my imagination. Trapped for so long, it can now find it's way out.
I love this. I've never written anything I was proud of. I'd never had enough inspiration to write more than 3 short paragraphs about anything. But I'm inspired now. I don't know where it's coming from. But it is coming. Finally, the creatures and people in my mind and of my imagination are getting a debut in written form. I'm so glad that I can finally express myself.
Typing about it, it makes me feel free and happy. For so long I've had things to say and no way to say it. No way to communicate the ideas and thoughts and desires in my mind and heart.
No longer am I silent.
Thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment