Tuesday 23 March 2010

HELP

I DON'T HAVE A CLUE! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!
I should be doing an assignment right now, but I can't remember anything.
Seriously, I can't remember a thing. I'm screwed.
WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME!? I try my best, but that obviously isn't good enough. I fall behind, but I study my backside off to get caught up. Do I get caught up? NO! I don't get any further behind...
Ugh, screw this. I can't do it. I've had enough. I really have. Nothing ever goes right and I just can't take it any more. UGH! My life fails so unbelieveably hard.
I can't do this any more. I've had enough. I try and I try but nothing is good enough.
I know learning and studying isn't supposed to be fun, but this is ridiculous. It's making me consider things I've never considered before and it isn't good. At all. I can't take any more. I need to stop. It's too hard and I'm not good enough.
I actually, physically hate it.

I would very much like to not wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment