Sunday 21 March 2010

summer summer summer

I want summer. I've had enough of this medicre weather. There's nothing spectacular about it. It's just... The only thing I can say to describe it is "meh". It's just boring.
I want some sunnnnn! I can't wait till summer's here.
No more coursework! Camp will be coming around! Oh man, all the memories from camp last year. I can't wait for next year. I'm hoping to visit Alice. That's going to be so awesome. If I manage to do it, then this year will be the best year ever; I'll have Met Minna and Alice. My two favourite people ever. Meeting Minna was just too awesome for words and I know it'll be the same with Alice.
Oh yeah.
I almost forgot. ;)
I have tickets to see a little band at a little venue on the 11th of September. The little band is Muse, and the little venue is Wembley stadium.
Every time I watch a video of Muse live the excitement builds a little more. I really can't wait. For the first time and after years of wanting to I will see my favourite band ever in one of the greatest venues. Oh yeah, standing too... I SERIOUSLY CANNOT WAIT! OMANOMANOMAN!
Songs I really really really hope they play:
  • Microcuts
  • MK Ultra
  • Butterflies & Hurricanes
  • Cave
  • Map of the Problematique
I know, cave is a little optimistic as is Microcuts... But a guy can dream.
I can't belive this is going to happen. I'm actually going to see Muse.
Hurry up and get here September. Pleeze.
I need to keep dreaming up new things to do. Norwich is so dull and I need stuff to do. My dreams are all occupied with getting enough money together to get over to Sweden for a week or two. I need to see something that is totally different to here. I think Sweden fits the bill pretty well...
I'm dying to do something new. Something... extraordinary. Norwich doesn't really have that for me :/

No comments:

Post a Comment