Wednesday 24 March 2010

Out of place.

I think I am finally starting to understand why I am feeling such dissatisfaction with this place and I don't know why I didn't realise it before. It's always been the way. I've always had people laughing at me and calling me names.
I don't fit in here.
I never have. I am and always have been so out of place and I am really starting to feel it now. I'm so out of the ordinary and it's so obvious. For example, everyone else I know loves football and just sport in general. I don't. I don't mind tennis and having a kickabout and stuff like that, but sport in general holds no interest for me.
I am so out of the ordinary and I really really feel it. I feel like I don't belong here, like I was born in totally the wrong place. It annoys me.
I've always wondered why I have so few friends and I think it's simply because I'm too different.

But this is what I want. I don't want to blend in. I don't want to be one of the crowd. But sometimes I wish I had someone who would stand out with me.

se la vie

No comments:

Post a Comment